Wednesday 3rd – Friday 5th April
St John’s College, Durham
All Religious Studies / Theology / Philosophy of Religion teachers in secondary schools and colleges across the UK are welcome to register to attend.
The free conference package will include:
• engaging presentations on cutting-edge issues delivered by world-leading researchers and academics;
• formal and informal networking opportunities;
• a forum for sharing ideas about teaching and supporting your students;
• accurate and up-to-date admissions information so you can advise and support your students;
• all meals, refreshments, overnight accommodation for two evenings, and light entertainment.
Registration is now open! Due to the high volume of interest it is recommended that you book early to avoid disappointment.